Pressing Business Need
Many of the organizations we work with face external changes that cause them to rethink what aspects of their culture need to change to meet these challenges.
- Adapting quickly to changes in their industry, technology, competitors, regulatory requirements, market conditions and realities
- Aligning employees to a new vision and organization strategy driven by changes in the market
- Creating individual and organizational resiliency to strengthen performance and engagement
- Leveraging the synergies from merged organizations
- Ensuring employees are fully engaged, retaining them and tapping more fully into their discretionary energy
- Collaborating more effectively across geographies
Lighthouse NINE group has a proven methodology; expertise and experience in helping organizations transform their organization climate and improve performance.
No company, small or large, can win over the long run without energized employees who believe in the mission and understand how to achieve it.” Jack Welch
Assessments & Tools
Employee Engagement Surveys
” Lighthouse NINE Group has great expertise and passion in the areas of organizational culture and employee engagement. With their guidance and support, we embarked on a journey to evolve our organizational culture through a focus on values driven behaviours that were not only aligned to our global mission, vision and values, but also relevant to our Canadian workforce. Our initiative was showcased on a global scale and other parts of the organization are looking to replicate it due to the positive impact we have seen on the business. Our senior leadership team really appreciated LH9’s practical approach and easy to follow framework and tools. If you are looking for a partner to help you identify key behaviours essential to ensure performance against your strategic plan, I highly recommend Lighthouse Nine Group.” – Senior Leader, Pharmaceutical Industry
“Lighthouse NINE Group has worked with us from the beginning of our introduction of a major culture change initiative with our organization. Their work, especially with our executive group, has been exceptional. They are accepted as peers and relate well to the group as well as with individuals. Their counsel and guidance have been responsible for a measurable difference in the success our initiative, both from a bottom line and human interaction perspective. From the beginning, it has been our desire to become self-sufficient and they continue to move us closer to that goal.” – Senior Executive Manufacturing