In May, we launched an exciting new program called the HR Influencer Workshop. This workshop included a 2-day intensive program, supported by three months of HR-focused coaching and skills building webinars. The program was well received with all participants rating the workshop as exceeding expectations in both content and applicability. It has been rewarding to see the immediate practical impact of both the learning and the provided tools.
We continue to have requests for additional dates for the program and are pleased to announce that the next HR Influencer Workshop will be held on October 24th & 25th, 2017.
This workshop is for you if you are an HR Director, Manager or Business Partner who is:
- A Strong HR knowledge expert, but find it challenging to influence inline leader-mangers to make the necessary people and culture shifts
- Time-crunched and would benefit from high-impact HR influence tools that quickly build powerful business partnerships
- A Great HR executor who is now learning how to achieve greater results through executive influence and strategic business thinking
- Pushed and pulled in many directions and need to find a new way of prioritizing time and effort and planning HR business projects.
We’ve taken our highest impact consulting and HR influence tools from years of experience working with and as HR leaders across 20 industries and created an innovative, practical session to support you.
This is a combined program offered by Allen Leigh Consulting and Greg Smith of Lighthouse Nine. Allen Leigh Consulting has been providing unique workshop facilitation and team support since 2010. Greg Smith brings practical HR leadership experience from leading edge firms including Marriott, Campbell Soup and Porter Airlines. Greg leads the Leadership & Coaching Practice at Lighthouse Nine and supports organizations’ efforts on accelerating culture and performance through the influence and impact of mid-level HR leaders.
The HR Influencer Workshop includes:
- A 2-day intensive in-person program
- The Kolbe Index for instinctive problem solving, decision making, and business influence
- The Client Impact Process for rapidly accessing line manager needs and building powerful partnerships
- More than ten practical client and time tools including our most popular: Talent Trouble, The Project Planner, CASI HR Impact Tools, Role Clarifier and the Weekly Focus Planning Tool.
Post-workshop coaching and resources include:
- One-on-One HR Impact Coaching Call
- 3 HR Influence Builder Group Coaching Calls
- 3 months of downloadable access to all client and impact tools.
Date: October 24th & 25th, 2017
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Lunch, materials and coaching support are included.
The cost of the workshop is $2250, and we are offering an early bird price of $1800 if you register by September 29th, 2017.
For more information and to register, please visit the events page.
If you have any additional questions please feel free to call or email me.